Check out the many opportunities below to grow in your walk with the Lord and become equipped to serve Him!
» Sunday Nights beginning March 4 at 5:00 pm
• The Talks (Led by Bobby Parker): Your kids desperately need help to navigate the rapidly changing, sexually-charged culture in which they live. Join us for six weeks as we discover biblical and practical answers to the problem of pornography, the impact of social media, how to know when they are ready to date, and other topics as we equip ourselves to be the parents God has called us to be in our day.
• I Am a Church Member (Led by Bobby Ramsey): Is church all about me and my needs? Too often we say no, but live like "yes." We will meet together for six-weeks to discover the biblical truths of faithful, God-honoring church membership.
• How to Study the Bible (Led by John Sansom & David Hawkins): Are you able to take your Bible, a notebook, a pen, and mine the life-changing truths contained in God's Word? We will work through Howard Hendricks 7-week study, Living by the Book, as we gain the tools and resources to faithfully read, interpret, and apply God's Word.
» Tuesday Mornings beginning March 6th & Wednesday Evenings beginning March 7th
• Life Management for Busy Women (led by W.E.M. Leadership Team) – Do you feel like your always falling behind? Do you long for a simpler and more focused life? Are you wondering about God’s purpose for you? In this 7 week study we will discover ways from God’s word to help us manage 7 major areas of our life…Spiritual life; Physical life; Home life; Financial life; Social life, Mental life; Ministry life; and Managing your time & your life.This is a unique study that will help you live your life efficiently and effectively.
» Tuesday Mornings at 6:15 am (Ongoing)
• Men’s Bible Study (led by Troy Wilson) - Join us every Tuesday morning in the Christian Life Center for a study thru 1 Corinthians.
*Childcare or activities for your children (Awana, Choir, etc.) are available during most classes. A study area will be available on Tuesday mornings for homeschooled children to do school work with adult supervision.