This year’s Overflow Offering will go toward replacing the Main Campus Worship Center lighting with LED to deliver optimal illumination and greater energy efficiency and engaging an architect and general contractor for West Campus master planning and site development.
The theme for this year's Overflow Offering is "There's Nothing That Our God Can't Do"!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the goal for this year's offering?
When can I give toward this offering?
We encourage you to begin sacrificially giving now over and above your tithe. We will also receive a special offering on Sunday, December 20th in all morning worship services. All gifts need to be received by December 31st.
HOW TO GIVE
• Online ... click here to give online.
• Abilene Church App ...select "give".
• Text-to-give ... text MYABILENE & a dollar amount to 73256.
• In person ... give by cash or check (“Overflow Offering” as the memo).
• Give by mail ... P.O. Box 204167, Martinez, GA 30917.
• Drop it off ... Dropbox located at the Main Campus Preschool entrance.
• Year-end gifts must be postmarked & mailed by December 31st, or placed in the Preschool entrance (Main Campus) dropbox by 5:00 p.m. on December 31st.
• Online year-end gifts must be completed by December 31st.