The ministry of our Young Adults is to connect, engage, and disciple people near the ages of 18-30.
Our Young Adults ministry is for college students, young professionals, and young couples. Whether you are a soldier, a graduate student, single or married, or anything in between, we have a place for you!
We have four Sunday School classes in this ministry:
- Young Adult 1: College - Meets 9:45am in our College Building (3917 Roberts Road, Martinez, GA 30907)
- Young Adult 2: Young Professionals - Meets 9:45am in our Main Building (3917 Washington Road, Martinez, GA 30907)
- Young Adult 3: Young Couples - Meets 9:45am in our Main Building (3917 Washington Road, Martinez, GA 30907)
- Young Adults West: College, Pros, and Couples - Meets 11:00am at our West Campus at Harlem Middle School
In addition to Sunday School, we host a Young Adult worship service on the third Tuesday of each month in our Christian Life Center (3917 Roberts Road, Martinez, GA 30907). Here is the current schedule for these services:
- Tuesday, February 16 - 7pm
- Tuesday, March 16 - 7pm
- Tuesday, April 20 - 7pm
- Tuesday, May 18 - 7pm
The Young Adults serve in missions at least once per month. Mission projects vary by date and time, so to learn more about the upcoming mission projects, come visit one of the YA Sunday School classes or worship services.
Young Adults also love to hang out and share community. To learn more about the upcoming hangouts, come visit one of the YA Sunday School classes or worship services.
Communication - Keep Up with Us
- Don't miss any news or announcements in our Young Adult ministry! If you are not already on Flocknote, sign up today.
- Flocknote is our FREE email and text messaging system. By giving us your First and Last Name, Email address, and Cell Phone number, you will be sure never to miss anything from Abilene Young Adults!
- Just let Brother Brent or Ms Abby know your info, and we can sign you up today!